Friday, October 15, 2010

Edson Sean

What's up folks? Its your friendly neighborhood crooner/MC back at it again. I just released my sophmore project entitled, "Edson Sean" on October 10, 2010. I had a CD release/Book signing party with my partner in crime, Jamica, at B-Hive in Brooklyn. FYI, B-Hive, located at 990 Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn,..very sexy spot. You must check it out. So, the release/signing was a complete success and I would be remiss not to thank each and every person that came to show Jamica and I love that night. My boys, 2 Shades Darker, held me DOWN!!! They sounded even better than the record! My mom and sister Candace held me down as the cashiers for the night. And then there was the talent!!!! Yo!!! Denny Jackson (@DennyJackson) opened the show up and set the tone for the night with killer gospel chops. Then we had Kashan bless the mic as "The Naked Man" (don't ask, Lol), engaging the crowd with his smooth vocals and spoken word piece. Now MY favorite part of the night was when Infinite and Narubi took the spotlight. I have only ONE word to describe these women as writers...BEASTS!! Absolute beasts. If I wasn't taken, Narubi would be mine! I am a straight up Narubi groupie. Lol. Then there was G&J and 2 Shades Darker. And...I think we killed! Besides the fact that I couldn't really get through my dad's song. Oh well. ::sigh:: Man...it was just an explosive night of energy! So stay tuned, same Blaize time, same Blaize channel. Oh! And if you don't already have "Edson Sean" by yours truly, please feel free to go to www.reverbnation.com/omniblaize and click the "visit store" tab to download your digital copy. An added bonus for those of you who want physical cds!! For just $10 you get my cd AND Jamica's book called "The Beginning", a collection of dope poetry. Please and thank you. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment