Saturday, July 18, 2009

Successful Soul Sessions...

To say that Soul Sessions at Bowery Poetry Club was a success is an understatement. I don't know the numbers or the $$$ figures but I was truly rejuvenated last night. There are musicians, MCs and songwriters that are not only concerned with uplifting of their pockets but also uplifting those listening to their creations. I was touched most by a young man who goes by the name of Jay Cabassa. His music was so inspirational and we WILL be collaborating in the very near future. Shout out to my cuzzo Kristen and all others that came out to support me. Those that tried and couldn't I still got love for you because your 'intent' was to support. LOL. Stay tuned for the upcoming August show info. I'm out. See you next time, same Blaize time...same Blaize channel.

P.S. I will soon be going under the stage name E. Sean...part of my government. It's a little more universal.

No comments:

Post a Comment