Saturday, July 18, 2009

Street Team

OK folks. so I'm really trying to get on my grizzly out here and make this music spread like Country Crock or I Can't believe It's not butter...which ever you prefer, lol. So I need YOUR help. Under the date of July 16th of my blog, next to my list of followers, you will see a a red widget where you can place your email to be on my mailing list. At the bottom of the aforementioned widget there is a box to click if you want to be apart of my street team. It's not hard work if that's what you are worried about. Its just a way for you to help me promote my music that I know you all love so much. (am I right?...I said am I right?) So become apart of a musical movement at the ground floor. Those that join the street team will get a special gift. Aight people...TTFN. I don't have to spell that out right? We ALL grew up on Disney. PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment